HANWAG Tatra Bunion GTX
The men’s Hanwag Tatra Bunion GTX® is an extremely comfortable trekking boot. Its lightweight, yet sturdy construction makes it ideal for a wide variety of trips in moderate terrain. This boot is ideal for people with bunions (hallux valgus) as it provides more room for the big toe joint.
Our award-winning Specialist Boot Fitting Service can help you to discover if the Hanwag Tatra Bunion GTX is the right boot for you. We remove the guesswork from buying walking boots or shoes – we help you to choose footwear that is the right size, width, volume & shape for your feet. Wearing the right footwear means you can enjoy walking even more, no more worrying about your feet!
We can also customise the Hanwag Tatra Bunion boots to personalise the shape of the boot to match more closely to your feet. This is particularly beneficial for people who suffer from bunions as we can provide more space around the big toe joint to alleviate pressure on this part of the foot. The boots are gently steamed and stretched whilst you wait in store – it only takes ten minutes.
- Weight: 730g (shoe size 7-7.5)
- Upper: waxed nubuck
- Sole: Vibram® AW Integral
- Sole Features: Lightweight thanks to incorporation of a (stiffening) shank into the midsole, very supportive, trekking profile with impact and breaking tread blocks
- Lining: GORE-TEX® laminateAir pulse
- Padded cuff in soft leather
- Special Bunion Last for people with hallux valgus – inner side: particularly soft leather lining with no seams at the big toe joint
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Vibram sole, designed especially by HANWAG – allows the foot to roll exceptionally smoothly
- Deep pull lacing for a firm fit at the heel
- Graded memory insole for superior form retention – always returns to its original shape
- Rubber heel and toe caps
- Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
- Easy Roller: smooth ball bearing lacing system
- For for models in colour Erde:Terracare ZERO® leather (Project Next Step)
- No seams in forefoot area to prevent pressure points and improves waterproofing
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Soft flex allows the foot to roll smoothly
- Made in Europe