KEEN Mens Arroyo III
Take on the muddiest trail or swiftest stream in these durable, versatile hiking shoes. The traction and support of a hiker combined with the element-repelling performance of a sandal all in one tough lace-up.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGNThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Secure-fit lace-capture system
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Heel support structure for stability
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odour control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Washable, waterproof nubuck upper repels water
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA insoles
We’ve carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter colour leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear retailers and/or shoe repair shops.