NEW PÁRAMO Mirada Jacket
The Paramo Mirada jacket is Paramo’s lightest weight, slim-fit, packable and versatile directional waterproof jacket, ideal for women who ride a bike, enjoy strenuous walking or mountain running.
During high energy activities when you require guaranteed protection from wind and rain, you need a versatile jacket that you can easily adjust for temperature without changing clothing, so you won’t overheat. The Mirada offers high performance weather protection and moisture management at a light weight. The ventilation options allow precise temperature adjustment without removing layers.
- Front of arm sleeve vents for rapid on-the-move cooling with minimal rain ingress.
- Uniquely shaped hood to accommodate hair comfortably, fully adjustable with a wired peak to protect vision.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Long sleeves for protection when stretching, with simple cuffs so sleeves can be easily pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Generous length with scooped tail to protect lower back and hem drawcord for temperature control.
- Practical pockets include:
- Two handwarming pockets easily accessible during activity.
- Internal secure zipped pocket.
- Full front zip with internal storm flap and chin guard at top.
- Reflective strip (front and back) for improved visibility.
- Average Weight: 491g