PÁRAMO Acosta Trousers
The highly water-repellent, super durable, jeans-inspired Acosta Trousers transition seamlessly from bike to crag to urban wear.
If you regularly switch between adventurous weekend trips and daily city cycle commutes, you appreciate legwear that can do it all.
The Acosta trousers provide the perfect fusion of robust mountain performance and urban style. 100% polyester Nikwax® Windproof Denim gives a ‘jeans look’ but significantly improves functionality: water-repellent, fast-drying, stretchy and UV protective. Discreet ventilation and subtle reflective detailing complete this multi-activity legwear.
- Mesh-lined thigh ventilation zips for good temperature control.
- Reinforced stitching and rivets at high stress points for added strength and durability.
- Water-repellency renewable with Nikwax® TX.Direct.
- Clean, slim cut using stretch and articulation for free movement when climbing or cycling.
- Subtle reflective detailing on front and rear pockets and on internal side seam (visible when trouser hem is rolled up).
- Classic 4-pocket ‘jeans’ design with zip and button fly.
- SPF 50+ UV protection.
- Belt loops.
- Average weight 227g
- PFC-free water-repellency