PÁRAMO Kili Shirt
The Páramo Kili Shirt is designed for energetic activities in warm weather.
For warm weather activities, it’s useful to have clothing which helps you stay cool while active and protects you from UV and biting insects. It is helpful if travel essentials can be carried securely too.
The Kili Shirt combines cooling and protective lightweight Parameta A fabric with innovative venting on the sleeves and via the zippable side pockets for maximum airflow, which can all be shut down completely to keep out insects.
The Kili is easy care and very weight efficient for travel.
The features of the Kili Shirt are designed to enhance the protection offered and the cooling options, as well as to provide practical pocketing.
- Generous arm vents and mesh-lined pockets provide extensive options for cooling and airflow.
- Cuffs and neck closure allow biting insects to be sealed out.
- Chest pocket with Velcro closure and zipped hand pockets provide good storage, mesh-lined for air movement.
- Innovative arm vents from cuff to shoulder allow maximum airflow for cooling and also allow the sleeves to be rolled easily.
- Secure cuff and neck closure to seal out biting insects.
- Three pockets for travel or activity essentials:
- One chest pocket with Velcro closure.
- Two zipped hand pockets for storage, lined with mesh Pump Liner®for breathability and ventilation when open.
- Provides UV50+ protection, blocking out virtually all harmful rays.
- Careful design ensures a full range of movement and no rucksack rub.
- Very quick and easy to wash and dry.
- Weight: 200g