PARAMO Mountain Gaiters
The NEW Paramo Mountain Gaiters are sturdy, durable and exceptionally breathable gaiters for the ultimate in protection and comfort for climbers, mountaineers, trekkers and hikers.
Using Nikwax Analogy with stretch for movement and Dyneema® reinforcement for durability, the slim-fitting Paramo Mountain Gaiters are very simple, with great freedom of movement and quick to put on and adjust.
The Páramo Mountain Gaiters are perfect all-weather protection combined with excellent moisture management and innovative functional design.
Sizes: S (to fit up to boot size 41) M (to fit boots 41-43) L (to fit boots 42-46)
Average weight: 382g
- Slim-fit with stretch fabric provides complete freedom of movement.
- Dyneema® reinforcement provides unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio for outstanding abrasion resistance and durability for all activities.
- Front closure combines Freemagic™ inside for consistent performance, repelling snow and working well in extreme environments, with poppered ‘storm flap’ over.
- Snug fit provided by elasticated top, boot clip plus adjustable and replaceable underfoot strap.
- Long-term renewable performance due to the ability of Analogy fabric to be regularaly cleaned, reproofed and repaired.
- Suitable for a wide variety of boot styles and sizes.
(Small up t0 41, Medium 41-43, Large 42-46)
- Nikwax Analogy® fabric gives excellent weatherproof and directional performance with stretch windproof outer for freedom of movement.
- Stronger-than-Steel Dyneema® reinforcement for durability.
- Snug fit from elasticated top, Freemagic™ closure, poppers, underfoot strap and boot clip.
The thoughtful design and the choice of components ensures ease and speed of closure and adjustment in the field.
You can expect outstanding comfort and protection with an assured fit from a lightweight but very durable gaiter.