PÁRAMO Quito Jacket
The Páramo Quito Jacket is a close-fitting, lightweight multi-activity jacket. It is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts who want all-weather protection whilst looking to travel fast and light in warmer temperatures.
Using Nikwax Analogy Light to save weight, the Quito Jacket combines maximum ventilation for swift temperature adjustment on the move with minimalist pocketing and top performance hood.
The Quito Jacket uses Nikwax Analogy® Light for high performance weather protection and moisture management with minimal weight.
It incorporates huge underarm ventilation zips for temperature control. The ventilation side zips also allow hand-warmer access, thereby minimising external pockets.
So expect outstanding resistance to rain and condensation removal, huge versatility in temperature control, and an excellent performance to weight ratio.
- Two generous and easy access sleeve/ torso vents with two-way zips provide excellent airflow with minimal water ingress even in rain.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable securable hood with wired peak.
- Handwarming from two internal pockets accessed via side ventilation zips.
- Secure storage from large internal zipped mesh pockets.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Longer sleeves ideal for cyclists, with wide cuffs that can be pushed up for cooling
- Visibility from reflective strip.
- Average Weight: 443g