PÁRAMO Taiga Fleece
The Páramo Taiga fleece is a highly water repellent directional Fleece. It has been designed to be worn as a stand alone garment or in combination with a Páramo Windproof Jacket for total Directional Waterproof protection.
The Páramo Taiga fleece has become a customers’ firm favourites for use on and off the hill.
Av. Weight: 892g
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF THE PÁRAMO TAIGA FLEECE;
- Maximum freedom of movement and increased comfort provided by articulated shoulders and sleeves.
- Camera, compass or other essential storage provided by large zipped chest pocket.
- Adjustable temperature and weather protection from the high collar with single-hand drawcord adjustment.
- Temperature adjustment via elasticated and poppered cuffs.
- Handwarming and additional storage from two waist level pockets.
- Venting, weather protection and minimal rucking provided by concealed, elasticated waist and hem drawcords.
- Protection to the kidney area when bending or stretching from scooped tail.
- Adds insulation without having to take off other garments can be worn either OVER or UNDER waterproofs, without affecting their performance.
- Excellent weather protection provided by the exceptional Nikwax Fleece technology.
- Full Directional Waterproof performance when worn under a Páramo Windproof jacket.