PÁRAMO Womens Alta III Jacket
£210.00 – £270.00
The Women’s Paramo Alta III jacket is ideal for all walking activities to the highest level. It is waterproof and windproof.
Mountain walking involves exertion while moving, potentially being exposed to severe weather at height. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture control to prevent chilling, and ventilation options to reduce clothing changes.
The Alta III Jacket uses tough, directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric for excellent protection and moisture management.
The excellent venting options on the Women’s Paramo Alta III limit the need for adding or shedding layers. The easily accessible upper arm vents, two way front zip and adjustable sleeves that can be pushed up for cooling, make it easier to keep a comfortable temperature on the move.
- Upper arm vents with mesh Pump Liner for temperature control on the move without water ingress.
- Enhanced weather protection and increased comfort when carrying a rucksack provided by rapid-drying mesh Pump Liner reinforcement on shoulders and back.
- Four pockets for essential equipment – Two rucksack-friendly handwarming pockets, large external map sized chest pocket with removable hook to attach compass/ GPS and a secure internal pocket.
- Wide field of vision from precisely adjustable, wired-peak hood which stows in collar. Works well with goggles, spectacles or tied-back hair.
- Shoulder and arm articulation gives maximum movement without jacket riding up.
- Two-way locking front zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Adjustable cuffs easily pushed up or rolled for cooling.
- Waist cord adjustment for precise fit. Concealed cords and locks throughout improve water/ snow shedding.
- Average weight 702g