TILLEY TH4 Hat, 7 1/8
The Tilley TH4 Hat has a broad brim and is made with ‘tough as nails, soft as linen’ hemp fabric. This strong natural fibre is breathable and naturally resistant to UV light, mould, mildew and salt water. Much like cotton, Hemp fades and softens in the sun. That combination means the Tilley TH4 Hat will develop it’s own character over time & the adventures taken.
On Sunny days the certified UPF 50+ fabric, provides excellent protection and the British brass grommets incorporated into the crown allow for cooling & comfort. And on rainy days, the Tilley TH4 Hat has great water repellency.
- Guaranteed for life – find out more
- Maximum sun protection – fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given – find out more
- Lots of character – the fabric will fade and soften over time & sun exposure
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
Brim size: Front & back 3 ½”; Sides 2 ½”
Weight: 5.9 oz / 167 g
Fabric: 100% hemp fabric
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it. Full care instructions can be found here.