TILLEY TP100 Polaris Hat
Taking years of learnings from our Airflo® Collection, the TP100 Polaris adds new features like a stowaway sun shield (cape) to protect your neck and shoulders, and sunglasses holder to keep them safe on rocky waters. Offering you the ultimate hat for any water expedition.
- Maximum sun protection – fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Schoeller® fabric with eco-friendly 3XDRY® Bio durable water repellent finish
- Stowaway sun shield to protect your neck and shoulders – it rolls up in the brim when not in use!
- Rear Velcro® tab to hold sunglasses when not in use
- Loop at back under brim to easily attach with a carabiner to your belt loop or bag
- Reflective wind cord and Tilley embossed logo tab will be seen in low light situations
- Tilley deboss moisture wicking, cooling elastic sweatband that will keep you dry and comfortable
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy to stay afloat in water
Brim size: Front: 2 5/8″; Back: 2 3/4″; Sides: 2 1/8″
Weight: 4.0 oz / 113 g
Manufacturing: Designed in Canada. Imported
Fabric: 100% polyester with 3XDRY® Bio durable water repellent finish
Care: hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.