We would like to keep you updated on the status of Whalley Warm & Dry and our Specialist Boot Fitting Service in light of the Coronavirus but before we do, we would like to say we are thinking of you at this uncertain time & we wish you good health (mental & physical).
Here's an update;
- We are still open for business & accepting appointments for our Specialist Boot Fitting Service for those who are feeling well, however we are actively monitoring government advice on a daily basis & we will keep you updated.
- We are taking measures to help keep both customers and staff as safe as we can, this includes the use of hand sanitiser between appointments.
- If you have an existing appointment for a boot fitting please cancel if you are feeling unwell.
- Unfortunately, we have made the difficult decision not to accept any further re-soles/re-heels in order for us to streamline our operations in-store at this difficult time. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. It will still be possible for you to arrange re-heeling & re-soling directly with either Altberg, Lancashire Sports Repairs or Cobbler John.
- We hope for our online shop to continue to operate as normal.
Take care of yourselves & each other.
The Whalley Warm & Dry team