PÁRAMO Bentu Fleece – Moss
The Men’s Paramo Bentu Fleece is designed for people who enjoy outdoor activities all year. When combined with the Bentu Windproof Jacket it creates a windproof and waterproof sytem which offers maximum versatility and flexibility for a wide range of walking and nature activities on hills and valleys, lowlands and coasts where one might encounter rain, cold, sun or wind.
When worn alone, the Bentu Fleece offers protection against mist and humidity, while remaining cool because of its high air permeability and exceptional breathability. It can also be used as a midlayer with any Analogy waterproof.
When worn in combination with the Bentu Windproof, the system gives full waterproof protection, including head protection.
- Two-way full length front zip enables easy ventilation.
- Stand up collar with chin guard behind zip.
- Excellent sleeve and shoulder articulation combines with stretch to give unrestricted movement.
- Simple cuffs which can be pushed up for cooling.
- Curved back hem protects lower back.
- Zipped map-sized chest pocket
- Two zipped handwarming pockets lined with mesh Pump Liner®
- Average weight 388g