PÁRAMO Mens Pajaro Jacket
The NEW and improved Paramo Mens Pajaro Jacket is a directional waterproof jacket that is quiet, durable and comfortable with good ventilation and plentiful pockets, ideal for wildlife watchers and photographer.
Designed for a country lifestyle, the carefully thought-out features of the Pájaro Jacket make it particularly good for outdoor enthusiasts who carry extra equipment. Five pockets provide secure storage and hand warming.
The Pájaro is ideal for wildlife watchers and photographers looking to maintain their comfort level without taking “layers” on and off, thanks to the unique Nikwax Analogy fabric and intelligently designed ventilation. The renowned Páramo hood provides excellent protection – the adjustability and wired visor mean you can move unrestricted, retaining excellent vision in all conditions.
For every Pájaro sold a sapling is planted by Trees for Life.
- Eight pockets hold essential equipment to hand:
- Two external chest pockets large enough for field guide or map
- Two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers
- Two handwarming pockets accessed through torso vents
- Two low level spacious inner mesh drop pockets.
- Upper arm vents and torso vents allow temperature control while on the move.
- Wide field of vision from adjustable, wired-peak hood.
- Increased comfort when load-carrying from reinforced shoulders and back.
- Articulated shoulder design with raglan sleeves for maximum ease of movement.
- Two-way front zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Easy-adjust cuff with hard-wearing tab adjuster for precise fit and allows sleeves to be easily pushed up for cooling.
- Average Weight: 885g
- Reduce your jacket’s ‘carbon footprint’ and make a positive impact on wildlife. Every Pájaro contributes to plant a sapling with Trees for Life, a charity dedicated to regenerating and restoring the Caledonian Forest in the Scottish Highlands.