PÁRAMO Ventura Fleece Jacket
Water-repellent directional fleece hoodie designed to combine with Ventura Windproof to create a versatile system for high mountain activities.
The Ventura’s Nikwax Fleece fabric protects against mist and drizzle, combining with the Ventura Windproof for greater protection. Simple hood and practical pocketing.
On the mountains in summer, you want a warm, light midlayer to keep you comfortable when at rest, or in cooler conditions. Often you need to carry a waterproof jacket in case the weather deteriorates.
The Ventura Fleece not only provides insulation but the water-shedding fabric is excellent for summer showers. Add the Ventura Windproof and you can create a waterproof system for worsening weather. The Ventura Fleece can also serve as a midlayer under any Analogy waterproof.
The Ventura Fleece has generous and practical pocketing, and a design that complements the Ventura Windproof.
- Secure storage from two zipped chest pockets for compass/GPS or valuables
- Snug, helmet compatible hood for additional warmth and protection.
- Specifically designed to be compatible with the Ventura Windproof. Together these two garments create a versatile waterproof system.
- PFC-free water-repellency
- WFTO-verified Fair Trade: from the Miquelina Foundation
- Designed to work in conjunction with the Ventura Windproof to give you directional waterproof performance.
- Small zipped chest pocket pocket, sized for compass or valuables.
- Handwarming pockets without zip to avoid rubbing when wearing a harness.
- Simple hood that will fit under a helmet.
- Front zip has locking slider enabling it to be fixed in position. An internal storm flap protects the chin.
- Excellent sleeve and shoulder articulation for full movement.
- Curved back hem protects lower back.
- Designed to be combined with Women’s Ventura Windproof Jacket.
- Weight: 353g